Keynote by Henry Doss on March 22nd
Join other thought leaders, entrepreneurs, investors and innovators as they come together to discuss the growing tech ecosystem in the Asheville Community. This invitation only event will be held at Asheville's highly anticipated climate science coworking, education, and event space, The Collider.
Henry H. Doss currently serves as managing partner for Rainforest Strategies, an innovation consultancy. Henry’s work is primarily in the area of innovation ecosystem consulting, the merger of theory and practice in innovation culture work and the study of innovation leadership. In particular he focuses on the correlations between culture and performance in organizations and has an abiding interest in how individuals grow and learn.
Henry writes extensively on innovation, the impact of humanities studies on personal growth, and innovation leadership. He is a contributor to Forbes, and his book, The Rainforest Scorecard, provides a tool to measure the innovation potential in organizations.
Secure your tickets as soon as possible. Seating is very limited.
Attendees will connect with CEOs of leading tech companies operating in the WNC region, as well as the high caliber list of attendees, including local Investors, Mentors, Advisors, and Service Providers.
In addition to the keynote, Henry Doss, attendees will hear updates from the following individuals:
- Josh Dorfman, on Venture Asheville's AVL 5x5 plan to grow Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Marilyn McDonald, on The Collider facility and mission to support Climate Science Entrepreneurship
- Jonathan Snover, on the North Carolina Biotechnology Center's regional programs & direction
- Emily Breedlove & Angela Raimondo, on The UpScene, Asheville's new multimedia publication on Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Oby Morgan, on Capital At Play and the magazine's growing role in sharing the Entrepreneurial story of WNC
Presentations will start promptly at 6:00 and will last until 7:15. Appetizers and beverages will be provided. We encourage attendees to come prepared to learn, network, and peruse the 10 local companies showcased in the Innovation Hub.
The final list of companies in the Asheville Innovation Hub will be announced soon. Want your business involved? Contact Emily@InnovativeEconomies.com
Tuesday, March 22, 2016 from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT) - Add to Calendar
The Collider - 1 Haywood Street 4th Floor, Asheville, NC 28801 - View Map