Client Case: Microsoft Skype
VISION ROLLOUT & LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- Skype is a global division of Microsoft specializing in internet telephony.
- Engage all Silicon Valley Skype employees in a new company vision and set of company goals to aid culture integration with Microsoft
- Position second tier supervisors to lead their peers more effectively
Participants & Process
- Over 150 employees from Skype’s Palo Alto office
One-day event to engage with corporate leaders and a new vision.
- Ann Badillo, Joe Sterling
- Large stage backdrop that participants built upon during event
- Team level initiatives aimed at rapid adoption of new directives
- Leadership development tools and templates
- Leadership improvement and greater cohesion in Palo Alto office, smoother integration of Skype into Microsoft.
If you find this Client Case inspiring, please contact an RFS Partner about how to get the same kinds of products and outcomes for your organization.