Client Case: Rocky Mount, NC
INNOVATION CULTURE PILOT REGION #1 - US DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE, ECONOMIC AND DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATION
- Project conducted for T2 Institute (501c3) under a grant from the US Dept. of Commerce, EDA, in the municipal government at City of Rocky Mount, NC.
- Test the Rainforest Scorecard & Master Plan (RaMP) in a municipal government setting within an economically distressed region.
- Refine the , Rainforest Immersion, and Masterplan methodology for deployment in larger government, corporate, and non-profit settings.
Participants & Process
- 65 employees from City of Rocky Mount, NC
- Truncated RaMP deployment included four phases, two events on-site, and multiple online events over a 4-month project plan.
- Rainforest Principles Immersion: educational programming in innovation culture and innovation leadership development
- Rainforest Scorecard and Radar assessments of the organization’s innovation culture; followed by analysis of strategic issues
- Innovation initiatives and action plans; communication and change management plans; and tools/templates for all of the above.
- Leadership reported rapid and pervasive change in operating attitude toward cross-discipline collaboration, increased pace of problem solving, and a generally improved organizational morale.
If you find this Client Case inspiring, please contact an RFS Partner about how to get the same kinds of products and outcomes for your organization.