Client Case: World Bank Group
TECHNOLOGY COMMERCIALIZATION, INCUBATORS, AND RESEARCH GRANTS ON THREE CONTINENTS
- World Bank Group projects in Eastern Europe, Russia, Central Asia, Africa and Central America.
- Increased levels of investment, development of technology-based businesses, technology development and commercialization at research institutes and universities.
- Multiple projects over 14 years in technology development and commercialization, science, innovation and technology policy development, policies for sustainability and scale-up, financing early-stage technology companies, and technology incubator development.
Participants & Process
- Alistair Brett as Senior Consultant to project teams in the Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tatarstan, Serbia, Croatia, Latvia, Vietnam, South Africa, and Costa Rica.
- Technology commercialization programs, technology incubators, research grants
- World Bank loans of some $250 million.
If you find this Client Case inspiring, please contact an RFS Partner about how to get the same kinds of products and outcomes for your organization.