Client Case: Imaging Healthcare Specialists
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT FOR MULTI-SITE MEDICAL SERVICE
- Imaging Healthcare Specialists (IHS) operates 10 medical imaging sites in Southern CA with a workforce of over 300 medical and operational staff.
- Strategic planning involving executives and directors.
- Transform culture for improved morale, collaboration, and innovation across disciplines.
- Reconceive organizational structure to increase operational flexibility, improve personnel distribution and morale across sites, and optimize patient experience.
Participants & Process
- Top 18 executives and directors in the company participated in three collaborative retreat sessions (two days each) over a period of three months.
- Leadership development and coaching included application of a balanced scorecard strategic management system that was developed by the group.
- Process included analysis of the geographic distribution of IHS employee homes to help optimize personnel assignments across the 10 IHS facilities.
- Directional statements: Mission, Values, Vision
- Prioritized SWOT analysis and inventory of all company initiatives
- Development of first strategy map and balanced scorecard
- Application of highly innovative Turnover Intelligence geo-analysis tools to assess and aggregate workforce commute time.
- CEO and COO alignment improved, conflicting priorities were addressed
- The rationale and context were set for a major company reorganization including ways to improve employee quality of life by reducing total commute time.
- The leadership team was equipped with strategy map and balanced scorecard tools for better decision-making and communication.
If you find this Client Case inspiring, please contact an RFS Partner about how to get the same kinds of products and outcomes for your organization.