Client Case: Vodafone, NL
MANAGERS COLLABORATIVELY RESPOND TO PRESSURES TO CUT COSTS AND OUTSOURCE JOBS
- Vodafone Netherlands– Engineering Division.
- This division was facing pressures to cut costs significantly, so the CIO and 90 leaders of the 800 person division convened over a series of events to craft a collective response.
- Decisions made were implemented and continued to ripple through the organization for years.
Participants & Process
- A 2-day off-site was conducted with the top 22 leaders. The 2-day program produced the scoping and key decision points to be worked out in the subsequent event.
- The 3-day session, involving 90 managers and other staff - conducted at Vodafone in Maastricht, NL. The 3-day program produced a deeper understanding of value chains, a wide array of process and organization improvement concepts.
- Joe Sterling, Axel Magnuson, Christopher Fuller
If you find this Client Case inspiring, please contact an RFS Partner about how to get the same kinds of products and outcomes for your organization.