Client Case: World Bank Group
TECHNOLOGY COMMERCIALIZATION, INCUBATORS, AND RESEARCH GRANTS ON THREE CONTINENTS
- World Bank Group projects in Eastern Europe, Russia, Central Asia, Africa and Central America.
- Multiple projects over 14 years in technology development and commercialization, science, innovation and technology policy development, policies for sustainability and scale-up, financing early-stage technology companies, and technology incubator development.
Participants & Process
- Alistair Brett as Senior Consultant to project teams in the Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tatarstan, Serbia, Croatia, Latvia, Vietnam, South Africa, and Costa Rica.
- Technology commercialization programs, technology incubators, research grants
- World Bank loans of some $250 million.
- Increased levels of investment, development of technology-based businesses, technology development and commercialization at research institutes and universities.
If you find this Client Case inspiring, please contact an RFS Partner about how to get the same kinds of products and outcomes for your organization.