Client Case: Rocky Mount, NC
INNOVATION CULTURE PILOT REGION #1 - US DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE, ECONOMIC AND DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATION
- Project conducted for T2 Institute (501c3) under a grant from the US Dept. of Commerce, EDA, in the municipal government at City of Rocky Mount, NC.
- Test the Rainforest Scorecard & Master Plan (RaMP) in a municipal government setting within an economically distressed region.
- Refine the , Rainforest Immersion, and Masterplan methodology for deployment in larger government, corporate, and non-profit settings.
- Leadership reported rapid and pervasive change in operating attitude toward cross-discipline collaboration, increased pace of problem solving, and a generally improved organizational morale.
Participants & Process
- 65 employees from City of Rocky Mount, NC
- Truncated RaMP deployment included four phases, two events on-site, and multiple online events over a 4-month project plan.
- Rainforest Principles Immersion: educational programming in innovation culture and innovation leadership development
- Rainforest Scorecard and Radar assessments of the organization’s innovation culture; followed by analysis of strategic issues
- Innovation initiatives and action plans; communication and change management plans; and tools/templates for all of the above.
If you find this Client Case inspiring, please contact an RFS Partner about how to get the same kinds of products and outcomes for your organization.