Client Case: Solar Turbines
MAJOR INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURER INNOVATES PRODUCT STRATEGY
- Solar Turbines is a San Diego based subsidiary of Caterpillar. When this work was executed Solar had roughly 6000 employees in seven countries.
- Develop innovative product strategy for power generation systems that extend their gas turbine products and services to new markets.
- Develop IT/E-commerce strategy to support new offers.
Participants & Process
- Top 50 executives
- Product and strategy executives/directors
- Several multi-day programs over a two year period
- Joe Sterling, Bryan Kaufman
- Collaboratively developed product strategy decisions and implementation road-maps
- Updated e-commerce strategy
- Solar Turbines continued to be a leader in provision of gas turbine systems in the energy sector and across a range of other industries.
If you find this Client Case inspiring, please contact an RFS Partner about how to get the same kinds of products and outcomes for your organization.